When you've experienced a flood it's important that an overall assessment is made for many reasons. Your living arrangements may be affected. Emergency repairs and salvaging of personal items, structural, flooring, and other factors. There may be health and safety issues that are a concern. Insurance companies require certain documentation.
DAB Restoration and Cleaning is available 24/7 usually within an hour of your call, day or night. There are many things to do and we can help get you back on track. One of are many goals are to help you regroup with minimal burdens so that you can take care of your normal everyday business at hand.
Just a few of the details that we can handle as we are giving you a complete restoration of your property are as follows:
- Salvaging and saving important personal possessions.
- Dividing salvageable and unsalvageable items and documenting for insurance claims.
- Complete pack out and/or storage on or off site if necessary
- Protecting your property from Secondary Damage.
- Immediate assessment & action to prevent mold growth.
These are just a few of the considerations that must be addressed and dealt with simultaneously. This is what our team of experts are equipped and experienced to do.
Usually we are at your location One hour from your phone call arriving on the job ready to start the process of helping you put your life back together quickly and safely.